Wednesday, September 23, 2009

album art exchange.

Check THIS website out. By far, it is the most substantial, comprehensive collection of album art I've ever found. And all really high quality too. Plus a nerdy little blog about the new cover art that comes out each week. It's awesome.

I stumbled on it a few days ago and went on a rampage through my iTunes. The only albums that didn't have cover art were a few John Mayer live shows I had, but everything else had at least some kind of art. The problem was that a lot of the cover art was from Google images and wasn't the same size, good resolution, etc. So I went through all my cover art and replaced as many images as I could that weren't uniform. And aside from the approximately 10 dissimilar album covers I couldn't find, all of my 539 albums now have consistent album art. It is a wonder to behold.

-Jon

No comments: