Monday, October 24, 2011

I'll be seein' ya, Bean Blog.

I'm moving my blog over to Wordpress. A full blown explanation is located on the new site, but the main reason I'm leaving Blogger is adaptability. I feel that Blogger is (surprisingly) getting left behind in terms of social media and Web 2.0 capabilities, and as a future information professional whose career is based on evolving and forward-thinking, Blogger just hasn't stayed as relevant as I might've hoped. So hop on over to my new site and give it a look-see. And as Bilbo said, "I regret to announce...this is The End [of Blogger]. I am going now [to Wordpress]. I bid you all a very fond farewell [until you click the link below]. Goodbye!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey if you wanna take a look, i'm new: http://viajando-en-libros.blogspot.com.ar/

Unknown said...

byebye.


FIFA 15 Coins,just take a look here FIFA 15 Coins,you will take fancy with this site all along. Welcome to buy FIFA Coins in our store through following: http://www.fifa15online.co.uk/